What to pack for traveling from -10 ° C to + 30 ° C? It is not easy to prepare for a trip, especially if it is long and if it crosses different climates and countries. We need to think of the different situations that we may encountered, be prepared for heavy rains or humid heat, and why not, maybe even for taking a bath in the ocean or a walk on snow-capped mountains. In short, you need to be ready for every situation, and know what to pack.
Start with choosing the proper luggage…
The trolley is a very important part for the success your trip and it influences deeply the choice of what to pack and what not. Your trolley needs to be sturdy, can withstand jolts and rain or snow.
Our ProtoXtype trolley is made of an anti-cut and waterproof fabric, with waterproof zips: ideal for any type of travel, it can become a backpack if you open the zip on the back of the trolley and roll it up under the base of the trolley. The wheels have a mechanism that protects the wheels from any concussion. This travel accessory is truly perfect for any trip or adventure you want to plan!
What to pack?
Now that we understand how important it is to have a good quality trolley, what do we pack? We tested which combinations are best to take on a trip that ranged from Alaska to Northern Thailand, and this is what we took with us (counting that we were traveling for two weeks and were able to wash everything once):
- 10 pieces of underwear, including socks. If they are in antibacterial materials, such as organic cotton and bamboo, even better;
- 6 short-sleeved T-shirts, 3 in bamboo and 3 in organic cotton;
- A long-sleeved shirt in organic cotton or bamboo;
- 1 pair of organic denim shorts or organic cotton bermuda shorts;
- 2 pairs of leggings, one in polypropylene and one in organic cotton;
- 2 pairs of organic jeans, one lighter and one a little heavier;
- Two long-sleeved shirts, or alternatively a sweatshirt in organic cotton instead of a long-sleeved shirt;
- A warm down jacket, water-repellent or not depending on the season: if it will be rainier, try to use a jacket like our Adventure Down Jacket, otherwise even a jacket with removable sleeves could be suitable for the occasion!
These are the must-have items that need to be packed for an adventurous journey through different types of climates. We were able to put all the things from the list above in our trolley, as well as the beauty case, toothbrush and hairbrush, as we love to travel light. This is precisely the beauty of traveling: to carry only the things you need and to fully enjoy your travel experiences, meeting new people and exploring new places.