Natural fiber clothing
ProtoXtype natural fiber clothing is an ecological and sustainable choice as these fibers are recyclable and come directly from nature. Furthermore, all our natural fibers are GOTS certified which is an international standard used for the certification of natural fibres. Here are some examples of natural fibers that we use in our clothing:
- Cotton: cotton is a natural vegetable fiber obtained from cotton plants, mainly from the botanical species Gossypium. This fiber is widely used throughout the world for the production of fabrics and textile products.
- Organic Cotton: Organic cotton is a variant of cotton that is grown following sustainable and organic agricultural practices. Organic cotton production is based on principles that minimize environmental impact and promote soil health, biodiversity and farmer well-being.
- Silk: Silk is produced by silkworms and is famous for its shine and softness.
- Hemp: Hemp is a durable and sustainable fiber derived from the hemp plant.
- Bamboo: Bamboo fiber is soft, lightweight and highly breathable . It is often used to make underwear, t-shirts and sportswear.