Clothing in technical fabrics
ProtoXtype technical fabric apparel consists of garments made with advanced materials designed to offer specific performance beyond traditional natural or synthetic fibers. These fabrics are designed to improve the performance, functionality and comfort of clothing in a variety of situations, such as sporting activities and outdoor activities.
The main features of our technical fabric garments are:
- Breathability: they allow perspiration, or the ability to pass moisture (such as sweat) through the fabric to keep the body dry and cool.
- Waterproof: They are treated with waterproof coatings or are inherently waterproof to protect from rain or humid conditions.
- Thermal Insulation: They are designed to provide thermal insulation to maintain body heat in cold conditions.
- Resistance to tearing and abrasion: in the points of greatest stress (such as the elbows and shoulders) we insert Kevlar reinforcements to avoid tears and cracks.
- Lightness: important quality to allow you to move freely.